Join Our Austin Tree Care Team
We’re currently seeking applicants for the Spring and Summer 2021 work seasons. ($1,500 Sign-On Bonus)
Happy Tree Service of Austin is all about: building relationships through hard work, integrity, and dedication to our community. We encourage talented and dedicated applicants who are open to growing their skills within the industry. If this sounds like the kind of environment, you are interested in working for, feel free to reach out. We are hiring climbers with a minimum of 2 years of experience working as a climber for a professional tree service.
- We offer competitive pay (dependent on experience).
- Applicants need a positive and friendly attitude.
- Hardworking mindset and safety-conscious individuals.
- We assist employees in attaining certifications to advance in their careers.
- Medical and/or dental insurance options*
- Paid vacation* (after 1 year)
- Paid Holidays
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- 401K retirement plans
- Work/Life Balance
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Using proper pruning techniques; assisting in process of trimming trees, clearing and chipping tree debris, and disposing of tree debris.
- Ensuring that the work area beneath and around the trees is clear and properly marked so that the public will be safe from falling debris.
- Maintaining climbing gear and tree care equipment to be sure that all equipment and tools are safe and in working order for high quality and safe service.
- Ensuring that all crew members follow company safety policies and procedures.
- Able to successfully follow directions and complete requests.
- Strong work ethic & good communication skills.
- Able to operate machinery.
- Previous climbing experience is required.*
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus.
- 2 years of experience in tree climbing and arborist work. (not required)
- Spanish speaking applicants welcome
- Looking for a candidate who won’t need much training and are ready to work.
- (we are willing to work with you to help you achieve certifications)
- Must be authorized to work in the US Job.
We are currently seeking experienced arborists in the greater Austin area. Happy Tree Service Of Austin is a growing company with a lot of opportunity for advancement. We assist employees in attaining certifications to advance in their careers.
Buscamos contratar a un arborista con experiencia en tratando Oak Wilt or
experiencia en el tratamiento de la salud general de los árboles
Happy Tree Service of Austin se trata de: construir relaciones a través del trabajo arduo, la integridad y la dedicación a nuestra comunidad. Alentamos a los solicitantes talentosos y dedicados que estén abiertos a desarrollar sus habilidades dentro de la industria. Si este le parece el tipo de entorno en el que está interesado en trabajar, no dude en comunicarse con nosotros. Los solicitantes necesitan una actitud positiva y amistosa y son conscientes de la seguridad. Ayudamos a los empleados a obtener certificaciones para avanzar en sus carreras! Para applicar hablenos 512-212-0010 o envíenos un correo electrónico a firstname.lastname@example.org